HILLS & TRAILS
Take the fear out of running hills and learn how to gain an advantage in your racing time, while staying injury-free.
What to Expect
In this two-hour workshop, we’ll build on the skills you learned in the ChiRunning® Essentials course to increase your ability to conserve energy on the uphills, reduce impact on the downhills, and enjoy the views from the top – pain-free.
Just like running on flat terrain, the focus is on techniques to promote energy efficiency and injury prevention.
Lessons We’ll Cover
- Use Your Upper Body to Reduce Your Legwork
- Run Downhill with Less Impact While Gaining Speed
- Make Uphill Running Easier with Relaxation Techniques
- Prevent Injury and Over-Exertion
- Apply Special Techniques to Steep Hills
- Have More Fun with Less Effort!
Great! If you haven’t already, you’ll want to sign up for the ChiRunning® Essentials course – the foundation for learning Hills & Trails.
“Thanks for the great workshop. I have been an endurance athlete for 38 years – running, swimming, biking – and never has any one day resulted in so much improvement. And running feels so much more natural and fun. I can’t wait to practice and bring the new me to races.”
– Rob M., Santa Rosa